What to expect from PT
Here is what to expect in the days after your evaluation:
- You may feel some soreness after your treatment, which is normal.
- You will be given a personalized Home Exercise Program that you will be asked to perform at home.
- If you have any questions about your Home Exercise Program, it can be reviewed during your next follow up visit.
- We may ask you to ice and/or heat the affected area to help with pain, edema, muscle spasms or tightness. When using ice/heat, it should be for 15-20 minutes, 1-3 times a day.
- For your next follow up visit, please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time to perform a few warm up exercises before seeing your therapist.
- We advise scheduling follow up visits 2 weeks in advance to secure the times most convenient for you.
- Each follow up visit will last 60-90 minutes.
- If you have any time constraints, please let us know upon arrival, so that we can modify your treatment accordingly.
- Please wear or bring clothes that allow your therapist to access the body part you are being treated for.
- As a courtesy to other patients, we do not allow cell phones during your treatment. We ask you step outside to take any urgent calls.
Silver Creek Physical Therapy -
4205 San Felipe Road #100,