What to expect from PT ram
Here is what to expect in the days after your evaluation:
1. It is normal to feel sore soreness after your session.
2. Depending on your injury, you may or may not be given a personalized home exercise program that you will be asked to be perform at home.
3. If you have any questions about your home exercise program, it can be reviewed during your follow up appointment.
4. We may ask you to ice and/or heat the affected area to help with pain and edema and/or muscle spasms and tightness. When you ice/heat, it should be performed for 20-30 minutes, 1-3 times a day.
5. For your next appointment, please arrive 10 minutes earlier than your scheduled time where you can be asked to perform a few warm up exercises prior to seeing your therapist.
6. Depending on your schedule, we advise you to make appointments 2 weeks in advance to get the times that are most convenient to your schedule.
7. Each session will last 60-90 minutes.
8. If you have a time constraint, please let us know when you arrive so we can modify your treatment accordingly.
9. Please wear or bring clothes that allow us to access your injured body part.
Request an Appointment
Silver Creek Physical Therapy -
4205 San Felipe Road #100,